Check out our new recovery service
Athletic Recovery Lounge
Rest. Recover. Recharge
Unlock your full athletic potential and achieve optimal health through our three essential practice areas. Our comprehensive range of modalities and services cater to individuals of all backgrounds, empowering them to reach and sustain their peak performance and well-being. With no appointment necessary, feel free to drop in at any time and embark on your journey towards greatness.
MED4ELITE by Game Ready
– Multi-Modality Contrast Therapy Unit
Game Ready® introduces a breakthrough, multi-modality, dual-user recovery system. The new touchscreen-controlled Med4 Elite™ integrates iceless cold, controllable heat, rapid contrast, and active compression therapies like never before. Now, physical therapists, athletic trainers, physicians, and diverse users have comprehensive, flexible, and clinically proven treatment options for diverse injuries, post-surgery recovery, and different stages of rehabilitation. All to help get people back to being their best. This is recovery re-engineered.
The system integrates cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy (RCT), and intermittent pneumatic compression therapy (IPC) in one device.
With the Med4 Elite therapy unit, various treatment modalities can be used individually or in combination to reduce pain without narcotic medications, control edema or swelling, encourage arterial blood flow, improve range of motion, and accelerate the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Put the therapeutic power of cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy, and intermittent compression therapy to work.
Health Benefits Include: Detoxification, relaxation, weight loss, pain relief, blood pressure, circulation, skin purification, wound healing, and cell health.
Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of health benefits, making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” home therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, the benefits of an infrared sauna may be just what you need to achieve your wellness goals.
Normatec Compression Boots
Warm up quickly, recover faster, and feel fully revived with Normatec’s restorative massage. Customize each session with 7 intensity levels and give yourself a little extra attention wherever you need it most with ZoneBoost™.
The session will then begin by compressing your feet, calves, and quads (depending on which attachment you are using). Similar to the kneading and stroking done during a massage, each segment of the attachment will first compress in a pulsing manner and then release. This will repeat for each segment of the attachment as the compression pattern works its way up your limbs.
- This therapy increases venous return, rapidly accelerating the body´s re-absorption of the elements causing soreness and fatigue in the muscle.
- It effectively removes metabolic waste faster than any traditional mode of recovery or rest alone.
Marc Pro – Electrical Stimulation
Marc Pro and Marc Pro Plus are unique electrical stimulation devices that are able to provide substantial recovery and pain relief benefits. A Marc Pro session uses proprietary and patented technology to create non-fatiguing muscle contractions that flush out waste and deliver nourishment to the area. This is the foundation of recovery, conditioning, and lasting pain relief.
Perform at your Best
Maintain Proper Biomechanics
Relieve Exercise Related Pain
Vibration Therapy Tools and Myofascial tools
- TheraGun – G2PRo – The new G2PRO™ is TheraGun’s latest step toward continuing to be the best in handheld vibration therapy, combining frequency, amplitude, and torque. You’ll love how the G2PRO™ will both activate your muscles and relieve your pain and soreness, empowering you to do more of what you love. – https://theragun.com/products/g2pro
- Hyperice – Viper and Sphere – These Hyperice tools are a cutting-edge fitness and recovery devices that use pressure and vibration to improve the body’s overall physical performance. With three speeds of high-intensity vibration, they allow you to warm up, activate, and recover faster and more effectively than any other SMR tool. – https://hyperice.com
- MYOFASCIAL TOOLS – Enhance and expedite your recovery from tight or sore muscles with our myofascial tools to increase range of motion and blood flow – Foam rollers, lacrosse balls, etc
RockTape and RockBlades and RockPods
- RockTape – Kinesiology Taping – Benefits to taping are pain management, decompresses an area of swelling and inflammation, delays fatigue, normalizes muscle tone, distributes physical stress to other areas.
- RockBlades – IASTM Tool – practices the concept of skin/fascial/nerve gliding and neuro-sensory pain modulation via Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization. – https://www.rocktape.com
- RockPods (cupping)
* staff members are certified to apply and practice both of these services